By Surawicz B., Knilans T.
Adequately interpret modern-day complete variety of ECG findings
Read Online or Download Chou's Electrocardiography in Clinical Practice: Adult and Pediatric PDF
Similar clinical medicine books
Sponsor businesses and CROs alike will relish the industry-wide research, functional, how-to suggestion, and necessary charts and checklists supplied through Outsourcing in scientific Drug improvement. A panel of specialists speak about provider identity and choice, monetary concerns, and the moral concerns.
Those multidisciplinary shows supply details necessary to devising potent drug protocols in cardiovascular drug improvement, facilitating the approval technique. publications researchers and builders in the course of the executive drug approval procedure, facilitating improvement, minimizing charges, and harmonizing overseas criteria hired within the construction of important new cardiovascular remedies!
- Histopathology specimens: clinical, pathological and laboratory aspects
- Fast Arnold diffusion in systems with three time scales
- Molecular, Clinical and Environmental Toxicology: Volume 1: Molecular Toxicology
- Psychiatric Genetics: Applications in Clinical Practice
- Blackwell's Underground Clinical Vignettes: Microbiology
- HIV AIDS treatment and care : clinical protocols for the WHO European region
Additional info for Chou's Electrocardiography in Clinical Practice: Adult and Pediatric
Chou TC: When is the vectorcardiogram superior to the scalar electrocardiogram? J Am Coll Cardiol 8:791, 1986. 12. Van Oosterom A, Oostendorp TF, Huiskamp GJ, et al: The magnetocardiogram as derived from electrocardiographic data. Circ Res 67:1503, 1990. 13. Green LS, Lux RL, Haws CW, et al: Effect of age, sex, and body habitus on QRS and ST-T potential maps of 1100 normal subjects. Circulation 71:244, 1985. 14. Li G, Lian J, Salla P, et al: Body surface Laplacian electrocardiogram of ventricular depolarization in normal subjects.
58. Molnar J, Zhang F, Weiss JS, et al: Diurnal pattern of QTc interval: how long is prolonged? J Am Coll Cardiol 27:76, 1996. 59. Viitasalo M, Karlajinen J: QT intervals at heart rates from 50 to 120 beats/min during 24-hour electrocardiographic recordings in 100 healthy men: effects of atenolol. Circulation 86:1439, 1992. 60. Ahnve S: Errors in the visual determination of corrected QT(QTc) interval during acute myocardial infarction. J Am Coll Cardiol 5:699, 1985. Kligfield P, Hancock W, Helfenbein ED, et al: Relation of QT interval measurements in evolving automated algorithms from different manufacturers of electrocardiographs.
Kaplan JD, Evans GT, Foster E, et al: Evaluation of electrocardiographic criteria for right atrial enlargement by quantitative two-dimensional echocardiography. J Am Coll Cardiol 23:747, 1994. 33. Morris JJ Jr, Estes EH Jr, Whalen RE, et al: P-wave analysis in valvular heart disease. Circulation 29:242, 1964. 34. Sodi-Pollares D, Calder RM: New Bases of Electrocardiography, St. Louis, Mosby, 1956. 35. Saunders JL, Calatayud JB, Schulz KJ, et al: Evaluation of ECG criteria for P-wave abnormalities.